“This post contains affiliate links and banners. We may earn a commission if you click on them. “
There is a lot to consider when you try to bring out the most amazing look of your small space. It will take a lot of effort to finally get that fresh direction of your interior without compromising the look, so blending some home decor must be categorized.
- Mount the lights – Hanging or mounting your lights on the wall can make the room wider. This ensures a saved space instead of using corner lamps. It is extremely effective when it comes to adding a symmetrical feature inside your house, making it look more illuminated. The light always does the trick.
- Use double-duty furniture – In most cases of small spaces, it is wise to use ottomans. Aside from that, nowadays, there are a lot of ottomans that has an extra storage where you can use to stack some of your stuff. It has been considered as the most wanted pieces of home décor that you can use inside your small space.
- Adding a curtain can add height to the room – Yes, it has been proven that curtains enhance the look of your space and makes it even well-arranged. Using a full-vertical length curtain on your wall can give that wide illusion. Aside from that, it also helps in dust prevention and temperature control, which is very beneficial in so many ways.
- Let your wall stay simple – When you have a small space apartment or room, you might want to consider a bold yet attractive wall paint. White or light colored paint can make your space look and feel bigger. Aside for its simplicity, it is a good start to bring out colors everywhere from the furniture, down to your paintings.
- Remove at least 80 percent of unused items – Since you own a small spaced-room, then there is no need for you to have a huge amount of items that you will probably not use. The secret to having a cozy and well lighted ambiance depends on the things that you put inside your home.